Blues funk backing tracks for lead guitar improvisation. A collection of foot-tapping tracks that explore the funkier side of the blues. Use to practice and perfect your blues guitar improvisation or simply enjoy playing soulful blues solos.
Improve Your Lead Guitar Playing By Improvising Over Authentic Blues Funk Backing Tracks
- See more of our guitar backing tracks on this page: Guitar Backing Tracks
Create your own guitar solos over inspiring, high-quality blues / funk instrumental backing. Use blues and pentatonic scales or experiment with other scales, arpeggios and playing techniques.
Grab your guitar and check out the sample tracks below…
- 12-Bar Blues in Am (Guitar Backing Track in Am)
- Funk Jam (Guitar Backing Track in G)
- Blues Funk in Cm (Guitar Backing Track in Cm)
- Slow Blues Jam (Guitar Backing Track in Am)
- 12-Bar Blues Groove (Guitar Backing Track in A)
- Psychedelic Girl (Guitar Backing Track in Em)
- Big Groove (Guitar Backing Track in Dm)
- Neon Lights (Guitar Backing Track in Am)
- Wanderer (Guitar Backing Track in Gm)
- Solid Funk (Guitar Backing Track in Dm)
- Laid Back Funk Jam (Guitar Backing Track in Em)
- Blues Soul Jam (Guitar Backing Track in B Flat)
Blues Funk Backing Tracks is supplied in high-quality MP3 format. It can be played on any MP3-compatible device or media player (including most tablets and phones, Windows media player, iTunes, portable MP3 players, etc.)
- Over 57 minutes of high-quality guitar backing tracks
- Try out new licks and techniques
- Make the most of your practice time
- Instant download MP3 album; download and be playing within minutes!
You can download the album direct from Guitar Command by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button below. You can also obtain Blues Funk Backing Tracks from the following online stores (prices may vary):
(Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to be taken to Gumroad, our secure download provider. Applicable taxes (if any) will be added prior to checkout.)