Blues Funk Backing Tracks for Bass Guitar features twelve exciting blues funk jam tracks; use them to invent your own bass lines and improvise bass solos. The album covers a range of styles, from traditional 12 bar blues to blues-funk.
Blues Funk Backing Tracks For Bass Guitar: Create Bass Lines & Solos Over Cool Funk Jam Tracks
- A Guitar Command Bass Backing Tracks album.
A collection of bass backing tracks produced to recreate the feel of playing with a pro band. The tracks feature contrast, changes and build-ups – just like a real jam session!
- 12 backing tracks: over 55 minutes of authentic, inspiring jam tracks
- Improve your technique, try new licks or just enjoy jamming with a pro backing band that never sleeps!
- Make the most of your practice time
- Get used to playing in a band context in a variety of tempos and styles
- Instant download – be playing within minutes
- Check out the sample tracks below!
Bass Backing Tracks Blues Funk Track Listing & Excerpts
12-Bar Blues in Am (Bass Backing Track in Am)
Funk Jam (Bass Backing Track in G)
Blues Funk in Cm (Bass Backing Track in Cm)
Slow Blues Jam (Bass Backing Track in Am)
12-Bar Blues Groove (Bass Backing Track in A)
Psychedelic Girl (Bass Backing Track in Em)
Big Groove (Bass Backing Track in Dm)
Neon Lights (Bass Backing Track in Am)
Wanderer (Bass Backing Track in Gm)
Solid Funk (Bass Backing Track in Dm)
Laid Back Funk Jam (Bass Backing Track in Em)
Blues Soul Jam (Bass Backing Track in B Flat)
Download your copy today
Bass Backing Tracks – Blues Funk is supplied in high-quality MP3 format and is playable on any MP3-compatible device or software media player (including phones and tablets, Windows media player, iTunes, portable MP3 players, etc.)
(Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to be taken to Gumroad, our secure download provider. Applicable taxes (if any) will be added prior to checkout.)