Guitar Teaching Directory – Get Listed
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES TO THIS DIRECTORY
In order to submit your entry into the Guitar Teaching Directory, please read the terms and conditions, then fill in the form below. Payments are handled by PayPal, and are for either 6 or 12 month’s inclusion into the directory.
‘Market your services, reach new students, expand your business.’
We accept entries from guitar teachers of all styles. We ask that you submit a short (max. 70 words) description of your services, experience and any qualifications you may hold (example descriptions are shown below). Please do not make this too ‘salesy’ – it should be a helpful description of your professional service rather than a keyword-stuffed sales pitch. You should include either a website address, an email address or a telephone number (or a combination of all three) so that prospective students can contact you.
‘Electric, Classical, Jazz, Metal, Beginners or Advanced … Whatever style you teach, get listed today.’
How To Get Listed
2. Make the appropriate payment for the duration of your entry using the PayPal buttons below.
Guitar Teaching Directory Terms & Conditions
• This guitar teaching directory is for guitar teachers only. Please do not submit an entry if you are offering any service other than face to face guitar teaching.
• Your entry will be displayed for the agreed duration. We will contact you before the entry is due to expire so that you may renew it. We do not take payments automatically.
• We accept entries in good faith. Please do not abuse the service by making false entries.
• Entries must be in English.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you submit is correct.
• By submitting an entry, you accept all responsibility for its content during the time it is being displayed on this site.
• The owners of this site may edit, alter or remove any entry on this site at any time, without notice and without any reason being given, in order to maintain the professional integrity of the directory.
• If the owners of this site receive any complaints about a teacher’s conduct or have any doubts about the validity or quality of the service the teacher is offering, then they will review that teacher’s entry and if necessary remove it. Refunds will not be given.
Where Will Your Ad Appear?
As the guitar teaching directory grows, we may add more categories for new countries, counties/states and cities. If your location is not currently included in the guitar teacher directory, we may either create a new category for your entry or place your entry in the nearest available location. Feel free to contact us before placing an ad to discuss where it will be placed.
Please use the PayPal button below to submit your directory inclusion fee.
Example Guitar Teaching Submissions
Name / Business Name: Sussex Guitar Studio
Description Of Service: I am a qualified (LRSM) classical guitar teacher. I offer tuition for all students of all ages and abilities. I teach from my own studio in Eastbourne and also offer lessons in your own home if you live locally.
Name / Business Name: Paul Baron
Description Of Service: I teach electric and acoustic guitar for grades or for fun. Learn the basics of blues and rock playing, acoustic guitar and songwriting. I teach children and adults in Bristol and surrounding areas.